Sunday, March 16, 2008

Memories from Last Night

I remembered a few things from last night that I thought were amusing:

There was a guy on the crawl who had no arms. This guy was totally nice but it sure was hard to overlook. At one point he hit on me and I froze, I had no clue how to react...it was odd.

Elisha bumped into some girl and said "sorry" and the girl replied "sorry, bitch." Elish was rather bothered by this encounter. She pointed out the girl to me and I was feeling bold so I went up to the girl and explained how this really had hurt Elisha's feelings and it would mean a lot to her if she'd go over and apologize. The girl broke out crying!!!! NO JOKE!!! She felt super bad about the whole thing and turned out to be a really sweet gal. I did feel bad for making her cry though (although I think it was more the liquor than my confrontation).